國立成功大學化工系 誠徵專任助理教授(含)以上教師Faculty Positions of Chemical Engineering National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
Faculty Positions of Chemical Engineering
National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
The Department of Chemical Engineering (DChE) at National Cheng Kung University seeks candidates for faculty positions to begin August 1, 2022. Faculty duties include teaching at the graduate and undergraduate levels, research, and supervision of student research in DChE. The search is for candidates to be hired at assistant professor level; under special circumstances, however, an associate or senior faculty appointment is possible, commensurate with experience.
We seek candidates with proven excellence in research and with enthusiasm in teaching, who have the vision and interest to contribute to, but are not limited to, polymer synthesis and polymer science & engineering. Candidates should hold a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering or related fields, capable of teaching required courses in DChE.
Interested candidates should email application materials to the Department Chair, Professor Hsisheng Teng (email@example.com), by Nov. 30, 2021. Applications must include:
- Application form with publication list (can be download from below);
- Copies of diplomas (BS/MS/PhD);
- Copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts;
- A publication list, brief descriptions of important publications up to 6 items;
- Teaching and research plans;
- One reference letter, sent by the referrer via e-mail to the Department Chair (two additional reference letters needed if entering the second round);
- Other materials that help demonstrate the applicant’s accomplishments (such as certificates of awards, patents, etc.)
The aforementioned application materials (except the reference letters) should be incorporated in order into a single PDF file before submission.