Faculty Positions Opening in Chemical Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan (application by Dec. 31, 2023)
National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
The Department of Chemical Engineering (DChE) at National Cheng Kung University seeks 2~3 candidates for faculty positions to begin August 1, 2024. Faculty duties include teaching at the graduate and undergraduate levels, research, and supervision of student research in DChE. The search is for candidates to be hired at assistant professor level; under special circumstances, however, an associate or senior faculty appointment is possible, commensurate with experience.
We seek candidates with proven excellence in research and with enthusiasm in teaching, who have the vision and interest to contribute to chemical engineering related fields. Candidates should hold a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering or related fields, capable of teaching DChE compulsory courses in both Chinese and English.
Interested candidates should email application materials to the Department Chair, Professor Dong-Hwang Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Ms. Lin (), by Dec. 31, 2023. Applications must include:
- Application form with publication list (please provide additional doc file)
- Copies of diplomas (BS/MS/PhD);
- Copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts;
- Teaching and research plans;
- One reference letter, sent by the referrer via e-mail to the Department Chair & Ms. Lin (two additional reference letters needed if entering the second round);
- Other materials that help demonstrate the applicant’s accomplishments (such as certificates of awards, patents, etc.)
The aforementioned application materials (except the reference letters) should be incorporated in order into a single PDF file before submission.